passed their DADS / Medicare survey. Soon you too will join this satisfied group!
Contact us today. Call us at our office line 832-427-1723, our direct line: 281-770-5463; e-mail us or simply submit a request via our online form.
Gain the edge with our Signature Services:
COMPLETE HOME HEALTH AGENCY START UPS
– New Home Health Agency Start ups
– JCAHO/CHAP/ACHC Accreditation & Certified Home Health
– Personal Assistance Services (PAS)
GENERAL HOME HEALTH & BUSINESS CONSULTANCY
– Policy & Procedure Development
– Mock State Surveys
– Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI)
– LINS OASIS Software
– Due Diligence for Agency Acquisition
– Continuing education for Contact Hours (CE)
– Clinical Records review/Quality Assessment Performance
– Improvement Reports/Personal File Reviews/Corrective
– Payroll Services
– Quarterly & End of year Taxes
– Tax returns
– Cost Reports
– Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
BILLING & AUDIT
– Billing Services
– Revenue Recovery
POLICY AND PROCEDURE
For additional information or to order your Policy & Procedure Manual, call us at our direct line 281-770-5463, e-mail us or simply submit a request by clicking on “Contact Us” above.
Policy & Procedure Manual
AVAILABLE STATE WIDE, this up to date Policy and Procedure Manual will help your Agency meet all applicable Texas regulations including the HCSSA State Licensure Rules and CMS Federal Regulations, as well as CHAP and ACHC accreditation standards.
The P&P Manual will be individualized to your Agency and will include your Agency’s name on all policies and forms as well as details specific to your Agency. Each P&P Manual comes in two 4″ heavy duty binders with easy insert page protectors for quick removal and duplication of forms.
The Policy & Procedure Manual Chapters Include: Administration, Clinical Care, Clinical Records, Personnel, Job Descriptions, Quality Assessment / Performance Improvement, Infection Control, HIPAA and Safety.